What is Bio-Cellular Enhanced Hair Transplant Surgery?
Dr Rhett Bosnich was the first in Australia to introduce the latest advancement in Hair Transplant Surgery by combining PRP and Adipose-Derived Stem Cell (ADSC) Therapy intra-operatively.
Bio-Cellular Enhanced Hair Transplantation is the world’s new GOLD STANDARD for Hair Restoration Surgery.
At Newin Institute we are at the forefront of Regenerative Cosmetic Medicine. By incorporating PRP and/or ADSC into your hair transplant, we assist improved result by utilising your body’s own Growth Factors from your blood and fat-derived stem cells.
With this latest innovative Bio-Cellular approach, you can achieve:
- better density results sooner,
- improved wound healing (donor area/scar)
- improved follicular graft survival rates, as well as
- stimulated growth of your non-transplanted hair.
Which Hair Transplant surgical methods are most appropriate for PRP and/or ADSC?
PRP and/or Adipose-Derived Stem Cell Therapy can be used intraoperatively for all methods of Hair Transplant Surgery:
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Follicular Unit Grafting (FUG: Also known as Follicular Unit Donor Strip Surgery – FUSS)
- Combined FUE and FUG Donor Strip Surgery
How does PRP and ADSC improve Bio-Cellular Enhanced Hair Transplant results?
The following growth factors are concentrated from your blood and released by platelets, stem cells and their daughter cells, to stimulate cell replication, blood vessel formation, collagen and elastin formation to assist wound healing and tissue repair:
- TGF – β (Transforming Growth Factor)
- PDGF (Platelet-Derived Growth Factor)
- bFGF (Basic Fibroblast Growth Factor)
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor)
- VEGF (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor)
- CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factor)
For further information, please call or fill out an online consultation form to organise your personal consultation with Dr Bosnich today.