Hair Loss Consultation and Assessment Process
The first step in undergoing assessment of your hair loss and your suitability for Hair Transplant Surgery or PRP Hair Restoration is to make an appointment for your Hair Loss Consultation.
Personal Hair Loss Consultation appointments can be made in Melbourne and Sydney.
Call us on 1300 360 764 or email us via the ENQUIRE NOW button or Online Hair Enquiry Form to make your enquiry.
Hair Loss Consultation For Interstate and International Patients
This application will be reviewed by Dr Rhett Bosnich, who will make an initial assessment of what your hair loss treatment requirements may be.
These could be Hair Transplant Surgery, PRP Hair Restoration or a combination of the two.
We will prepare your Hair Restoration Quote within five (5) business days (generally).
Following this, a Formal Hair Loss Consultation appointment will be arranged with a Hair Restoration Surgeon (held either face-to-face in Sydney or Melbourne; or via Skype or phone if you are located elsewhere interstate or overseas).
How Do I Know If I’ve Had A Good Hair Loss Consultation?
After your Hair Loss Consultation you should be much more educated about:
- What hair loss is – the realities and the mistruths;
- What the cause of YOUR hair loss is – the doctor will organise for you to have further blood tests or investigations if the cause is not completely clear at the time of consultation;
- All the effective and proven hair loss treatments currently available and what is recommended for your personal circumstances;
- The knowledge, training and expertise of the doctor you consulted with (if you are considering Hair Transplant Surgery or PRP Hair Loss Treatment, then the doctor should be an ABHRS graduate).
After your Hair Loss Consultation you should feel:
- Comfortable that the doctor you spoke to is appropriately qualified to provide advice about your hair loss and make recommendations for treatment;
- That your questions were answered in detail and your concerns were not dismissed;
- That you understand the nature of your hair loss and the hair loss treatments that are likely to work for you (not everyone is suited to medications or surgery, etc);
- Reassured that the doctor and staff have your best interests in mind when providing you with hair loss treatment information, advice and recommendations;
- Comfortable that you understand the risks, benefits and success rates for your recommended hair loss treatment/s;
- Comfortable that you will be followed up or reviewed as appropriate depending on the procedure or treatment that you decide to receive.